Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ancient Ones At Dutch Woman Butte By Tom Stanley Janca

It happened at Dutch Woman Butte.
This story you cannot dispute.
With my very own eyes, I saw with such surprise.
Across the lake, high up the canyon, one white puffball cloud appeared.
No problem, My opinion.
It wasn't very big and was far away.
I didn't think it would bother me today.
But! The water turned Black, a change in the wind made me look back.
It was 5 miles wide and 9 miles high.
One perfect thunderstorm filled up the sky.
The wind blew hard the water turned white.
I ran for cover but not out of sight.
A waterfall poured right out of the bottom.
When I noticed the ancient ones dancing around the column.
Flashing their lighting from the bottom to the top.
For thirty minutes their drums didn't stop.
I rubbed my eyes and tried not to imagine.
Were they real I could not fathom.
Finally they all faded into a gray mist.
What a show I did not miss.

copyright Tom Stanley Janca 2005

1 comment:

  1. Thunderbeings ritual dance that you did perchance witness not so ancient and not so long ago, but open the minds eye to what is perceived and perceivable allowing one to witness the logically unbelievable.
    Real as real as you are willing to be.
    Flash and Lightening fill the sky
    Energy bolts down to you and I.
    Creativity surges in the mineral conductive earth as she trembles as she did the first time
    bolts connected heaven and earth when she gave birth to women and men.
    Witness oh witness young child,look again and see your own beginning in the cloud column spinning.
    Reese

    ReplyDelete