Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Young Western Gulls Landing Practice


It's always fun to watch sea gulls. They fly so easy and so well just throw a peace of bread their way. They won't miss the catch. (However now days it is frond upon the feed the birds!) So don't you try it.
In just a couple of years these young gull will be bright white and dark blue grey.
Just say the word Sea Gull and I am reminded of a sea gull in Oregon that seemed hurt and I set out to rescue him. I scoop him up in my arms and he looked at me and I looked at him and I thought what a hero I was. I look at him again and he looked at me and quickly grabbed my nose and lip with his beak. I had to drop him and pry his beak open and off. He quickly flew off in a very healthy manner. What would happen to that sea gull was no longer on my mind.
copyright Tom Stanley Janca .20 per sq. in.

No comments:

Post a Comment