Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mr.Brown Pelican


I would like you to meet Mr. Brown Pelican he became my friend. I was so disappointed when it was time to head back to Phoenix and I had no pictures of pelicans. I was standing on the pier and none was in sight. But then Mr. brown Pelican flew by and I waved my arms and yelled come on back. I want to take your picture. He looked at me and made a circle and came back and landed on the railing right next to me. We talked for a while and I took lots of pictures. He even did a little dance for me. I told him I was sorry for all the pelicans that died up in Oregon and Washington. He said I told them to go south for the winter. Well then he spread his wings and just as easy as he came he left.
Note: try standing next to the bait shop I think that will help you meet Mr. Brown Pelican. © Tom Stanley Janca. .20per sq. inch

No comments:

Post a Comment